NEWS League newcomer Izaia Perese completes stunning NRL transition

Without taking anything away from him, it was against the Capras who are dead last and have only won one game all season. Pretty sure they also aren’t aligned with any club so they aren’t getting squad players.

I would like him in the team over Shibasaki nonetheless, particularly if Herbie isn’t getting a run and Boyd isn’t being moved there

Like I’ve said about turpin and any of the other highly regarded juniors. Give them a chance. That chance and taste of first grade can sometimes be the tonic they need to elevate their game.

Like I’ve said about turpin and any of the other highly regarded juniors. Give them a chance. That chance and taste of first grade can sometimes be the tonic they need to elevate their game.

Yeah I agree. I’ve always been a big believer in players rising to the level you put them in. You see guys like Turps or Lachlan Lewis who are just pumped to be playing first grade and it can really show as opposed to playing reggies

At least they're difficult to use. My pet hate is lose/loose.
The Broncos will affect the Rabbits premiership chances on Friday night. The effect will be a further slide done the ladder.

Affect - verb
Effect - noun

Lose - verb
Loose - adjective

That might help if they are difficult to use.

Saw - past simple tense
Seen - perfect tense, so must use ‘have/has/had depending on whether past, present or future.

I saw him play once - past simple - happened once in the past.

Best player I have ever seen - present perfect - means from the past until now.

Haha what is happening in this thread. The use of grammar on this website is very good in comparison to forums, and social media in the wider community. You lads don't know how good we have it 🤣🤣

Haha what is happening in this thread. The use of grammar on this website is very good in comparison to forums, and social media in the wider community. You lads don't know how good we have it [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I agree. This page is primarily "retard free" and there isn't another RL forum out there that can make that claim.

I agree. This page is primarily "retard free" and there isn't another RL forum out there that can make that claim.
How do you know? Didn't you just say you wish you had time to read them?

How do you know? Didn't you just say you wish you had time to read them?
I'm basing it on other Bronco and general RL forums which you can find on FB and Twitter. There may be another club forum out there that are strict on spelling and grammar but I'll never know because I don't venture there. Do you know of any?

Last edited:
I'm basing it on other Bronco and general RL forums which you can find on FB and Twitter. There may be another club forum out there that are strict on spelling and grammar but I'll never know because I don't venture there. Do you know of any?
I read LU from time to time, mainly for the lols regarding broncs hate but also to get other fan's perspective and because news, scandals, controversies etc get put up there fairly quickly. Alot of the news pieces I have posted here I found on LU. I don't post there though, as a Broncs fan I don't see the point. Spelling\grammar seems to be pretty good there, it doesn't bother me as much as some, as long as I can tell what someone is saying and they use paragraphs I'll read it.

As long as you keep it simple for him, he is a massive threat. He just runs straight and hard. I think it was @1910 who said his best game he has seen him in was when he played wing and i'd agree at this moment in time that would suit him best if he played NRL. He just isnt smart enough or aware enough to play center in the NRL. I think he would get torn a new one in that position if he got put under any pressure.

Joel had a piece today on Reddy turning around their season and Moggy reflected on Izzy.

"I spoke to Anthony Seibold earlier in the season about how Izzy needed to work on his game awareness,” Mogg said.
“No-one has taught Izzy how to carry the ball, because he is a natural at that. It is everything else away from the footy that he’s had to get better at.
"To his credit, he works hard at Broncos training and at ours. He is always looking to improve and it is a full credit to Izzy.
“He is really determined to not just be an NRL player, but a high quality player in the NRL. He sees himself as a really good NRL centre."

Which is pretty much word for word what I have said since round 1.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.