League World Cup 9's

I quite sincerely mean it when I say I haven’t been as excited to regularly watch a Broncos player go around as I am about Brigginshaw in a really long time.

Absolute disgrace that she didn't win the Dally M.

Sergis is all hype. She played one good game where she scores 2 lucky tries and somehow gets non stop media attention.

Brigginshaw is in her own class.

Hunt still can’t kick a field goal hahahahaha

Has Hunt kicked a field goal yet in his career? Just missed from dead in front.

Ben hunt missing field goal from a bonus zone try right in front. Least talented half back of all time haha.

Hunt can't even kick a bloody field goal from right in front with no defensive line coming at him

Why give it to hunt to kick... anyone else would nail that attempt.

Has Hunt kicked a field goal yet in his career? Just missed from dead in front.

Who could ever forget Round 11 2019? I never believed in miracles until I saw Hunt land a field goal.

St George still lost, comfortably.

Fifita not signing a new deal until after the 9’s tournament was honestly genius on his or his manager’s part.

Who could ever forget Round 11 2019? I never believed in miracles until I saw Hunt land a field goal.

St George still lost, comfortably.
He never even celebrated. Not even a fist pump. He acted like he pots them all the time.

Fifita paying $4 to score at any time. Guaranteed $$

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.