NEWS Leaving shortly: final call for passengers Milford and Croft

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Fire up or be axed Walters final warning for halves

Everyone's favourite source of everything Broncos says Kevin Walters has put his misfiring halves "on notice." Saturday night, allegedly, is their last chance to dance. He turns to Ben Ikin, top five candidate for the Broncos' CEO, to provide a quote to help pad out what is really only an unsourced opinion piece, based on the coach's post match interview last Friday night:

“Kevin needs to figure out very quickly who his halves are. He needs to decide whether Milford and Croft are the future, and if they are not, then he needs to put Dearden in there and give him the support he needs. You would have to be tied up in a dark room to not realise it’s time for Milford and Croft to step up."

Hb881008889z1 20171003143318 000gq3qf7472 0 ieqgffzh7j5pe1ty0p2 fct2248x1686x202 t1880 2

I'd like to dedicate this one to the Broncos coach, who may or may not be tied up in a dark room.

“They need to suck up the commentary, accept it as their reality and hatch a plan together about who is going to do what across the 80 minutes and make sure they are communicating on the field. When the game is in the balance, that’s when the seven and six need to step up and make the smart play and the right play and do it together. It’s not on one of Milford and Croft ... it’s on both of them.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Well we can’t get rid of both Milford and Croft and just chuck in Dearden. What other options do we have? Not like Asiata is going to play 6.

just play one half.....play TPJ in the 6 for his defence......its literally come to this..... :eyetwitch:

He turns to Ben Ikin, top five candidate for the Broncos' CEO, to provide a quote to help pad out what is really only an unsourced opinion piece, based on the coach's post match interview last Friday night:

Hilarious cause it's true.

just play one half.....play TPJ in the 6 for his defence......its literally come to this..... :eyetwitch:
We could get Lachlan Lewis for cheap. At least he can tackle (saves his centres a few times too). He can also put up a bomb just like our very own Milf.

We could get Lachlan Lewis for cheap. At least he can tackle (saves his centres a few times too). He can also put up a bomb just like our very own Milf.

Milf's bombs are way better. Plus that dude has the weirdest kicking technique, hurts my eyes to watch.

Milf's bombs are way better. Plus that dude has the weirdest kicking technique, hurts my eyes to watch.

He'd also be on a quarter of the price of golden boy Milf.

I think with spine players, you gotta go relatively big or don't go at all...unless its just a back-up player or something. Signing Lewis isn't going to get this team out of trouble, he's pretty shit.

I think with spine players, you gotta go relatively big or don't go at all...unless its just a back-up player or something. Signing Lewis isn't going to get this team out of trouble, he's pretty shit.
It was a joke but I do rate his defence.

HScreenshot 2021 03 25 Dearden set to be picked as heat builds on halves

The Shit Factory now reckons Dearden will be named on the bench.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.