Left or Right

Interesting yes, but man Peter Roebuck writes some shit. Like this:

Langer has not been allowed to roll over an arm in public but shakes hands with his right mitt.

Unless you're a Scout, or have a broken right arm/hand you always shake with your right hand FFS!

Yeah noticed that one as well

probably more common than one would think.

I'm left handed yet always batted right handed as that's what came naturally (and that was even before i started playing hockey).

Similar with tennis, when I was young I'd play right handed even though I'm left handed. Although the last time I played (very rarely), playing left handed came more naturally so I stuck with that. [icon_confu

I am a right hand bat and bowler so that is unexciting.

However our opening bowler is a right hander, writes with his right hand, kicks with his right foot but is a left hand batsman lol

I am left handed, but bat, bowl, kick and play tennis with my right hand/foot.

Play pool/snooker left handed though.

Coxy said:
Interesting yes, but man Peter Roebuck writes some shit. Like this:

Langer has not been allowed to roll over an arm in public but shakes hands with his right mitt.

Unless you're a Scout, or have a broken right arm/hand you always shake with your right hand FFS!

+1

If he did his research he would know that it has been happening in baseball for ages.

Batting lefty means your right hand is the dominant hand on hte bat.

I'm a switch-hitter, I feel equally as comfortable as both a left-handed and right-handed batsman.

Bowling is strictly right-handed though.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.