Lets go broncos song

While we'reon this subject, is that the song the team sings after a win? if it is, that's pretty lame...

mrslong said:
While we'reon this subject, is that the song the team sings after a win? if it is, that's pretty lame...

No, it's not the team victory song.

Not sure it has a name. It was written by the late, great Bob Bax, a former coaching mentor of Wayne Bennett. BroncoMatt would probably know.

Surely you would've heard it, at least on Grand Final day one year. From memory the last verse goes:

We're sorry we had to beat ya
So sorry my friend
We didn't know we had to beat ya
And we'll never ever do it again
BULLSHIT!

All the best footy songs end with bullshit haha.

As for the original question: there was a WAV of the song a few years back, but was on a site that's long gone. No idea if anyone still has it or on CD or tape or anything.

I actually have a copy of the "Lets go Broncos" Song if someone lets me know to to post it on here i will.

Coxy said:
Not sure it has a name. It was written by the late, great Bob Bax, a former coaching mentor of Wayne Bennett. BroncoMatt would probably know.

Surely you would've heard it, at least on Grand Final day one year. From memory the last verse goes:

We're sorry we had to beat ya
So sorry my friend
We didn't know we had to beat ya
And we'll never ever do it again
BULLSHIT!
Genius lyrics. I don't know how I've never heard it...maybe because I'm too busy celebrating to care about listening to the song [icon_shru

bfoord said:
I actually have a copy of the "Lets go Broncos" Song if someone lets me know to to post it on here i will.
That would be sweet thanks buddy. icon_thumbs_u

The Broncos should upload the song that the crowd sings after a win to the official website. That song is cool :mrgreen:

Jebadude said:
The Broncos should upload the song that the crowd sings after a win to the official website. That song is cool :mrgreen:

What, you mean nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, heyyyyy, good bye! [icon_lol1.

Let's have Alfie and Kevvie sing the team victory song (that's the one they have up on the screen at the end of the game, right?). Instant Best Seller!

Coxy said:
Jebadude said:

What, you mean nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, heyyyyy, good bye! [icon_lol1.

No, that one is sang 5 minutes before fulltime when the fairweather fans leave the ground [icon_wink

I have a copy of "Let's go Broncos" on cassette tape from about 1991. Alfie Langer is on the cover lol!! It even has an instrumental version.

There's been a few Broncos songs over the years. Maybe they can release a Broncos Greatest Hits album:

1. Let's Go Broncos
2. Born to Win (1992)
3. Hey Hey We're the Broncos
4. St George Can't Play
5. Mighty Broncos (2007)
6. Sorry My Friend

Any others to add???

ive emailed the broncos website, to get them to put the club song and lyrics. but nothings been done. :(

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.