Let's talk complete Blasphemy

I think I might have dyslexia. Are you saying that you'd have Holmes and Capewell over them?

That's how I read it, but not how I would write it haha.

I would take Capewell and Holmes over Best and Talakai.

Hasn't this been done for real with Inglis.

Peter Sterling
Tom T

Peter Sterling

and Brett Kenny,
but in all seriousness, how would they have fitted in to QLD with Wally and Alf in their prime?

Wouldn't have minded Eric Grothe as well......

He hasn't played for NSW so maybe its cheating, though I think he will in the future, they'll make it work... Victor Radley
Before anyone dismisses it, it's because they'd likely let him get away with more in Origin and it would be fun to watch him go psycho on the NSW forwards.

Argh. Such an awful thread lol. Starting it on especially a Sunday, and requesting us all to commit blasphemy.. was just too big of an ask. Made me feel so dirty 😅

Yeo & Keary go good.

Apologies my bad I didn't realise the thread was actually started on Saturday I didn't see it until Sunday 😆

I've hated half the Queensland team for years now. Guys like Cameron Smith and Billy Slater are the scummiest of scum, so I've learned to cheer them when they wear maroon, so I can get really shitty here and say why not Andrew Johns?

I've hated half the Queensland team for years now. Guys like Cameron Smith and Billy Slater are the scummiest of scum, so I've learned to cheer them when they wear maroon, so I can get really shitty here and say why not Andrew Johns?
He was my second pick, after Fittler.

I've hated half the Queensland team for years now. Guys like Cameron Smith and Billy Slater are the scummiest of scum,.....
I know you don't like me

and now I remember why I don't care.

Your hate is misplaced and unwarranted.
As a QLD'r......

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.