Lions Sack Voss

Strange timing ??

3 weeks left in the season.

Apparently they informed his contract wasn't going to be renewed and he chose to walk away immediately. Terrible timing since the Lions have a Gala Auction on tonight.

No surprise given the teams performances' over the last couple of years and considering he buggered up the juniors by bringing in Fevola and making Bradshaw leave costing the Lions draft points. Doesn't worry me at all, as a Collingwood fan I love watching the Lions failures :loser:

Hot Lions!!!! Cold Pies!!!!!

PIES fans can EADAD.

For the record the renewing of Vossys contract isn't really an issue with me. The way it has all gone down is pathetic though. You don't treat club legends like Vossy has been treated.

PIES fans can EADAD.

For the record the renewing of Vossys contract isn't really an issue with me. The way it has all gone down is pathetic though. You don't treat club legends like Vossy has been treated.

This 1000% this has been handled terribly, as someone on radio said it's like they killed bambi.

You would have to imagine with the timing of all this it's to get Paul Roos. With everything falling apart at essendon it looks like Hird will be at the very least suspended so it looks like the lions are trying to get in first. Apparently the lions sort out Roos a month ago but he refused to enter negotiations while vossy was still coaching.

It looked like vossy was starting to get the side to work after so much rebuilding, so the had better get Roos cos to do all this and get anyone less ould be even more of a **** up

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.