When ya'll wanna do this.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Time to get the off season shit started hey.

I'll run a live trivia on the forum at some stage. Vote for what day is preferable for you to take part.

The way it will run, I will ask a question every few minutes or so and everyone will have a small amount of time to answer it, to prevent googling and such. The winner will get a handshake from me if we ever meet.

21EA4950 4A30 45E8 96DD 24233974CA9D

Seems like it's set for Wednesday which is uhhh...today. If this post gets 10 or more likes by 8PM, I'll run the trivia then. If not, I'll leave it for next Wednesday.

Alright guys, signup for this game by sending me a PM with your username as the subject.

The way this will run is I will post a question and you will have a certain amount of time to send your answer to me by PM. Please nobody answer in the main thread.

There will be three categories. It won't go for a long time. Just 15 questions.

I'll leave signups open until 8:15PM.

Alright guys, signup for this game by sending me a PM with your username as the subject.

The way this will run is I will post a question and you will have a certain amount of time to send your answer to me by PM. Please nobody answer in the main thread.

do you want a new PM for each answer, or do we use the conversation we started to enter the Trivia

For anyone that has shown up at 8. Please read if you're keen to play.

I have a question about the prize. Do you present a wet fish? Are you known as a crusher? Or do people comment on the firmness of the handshake?

A handshake is a little bit like taking a piss. Should have a firm grip, 2 or three shakes is plenty but in no circumstances should you look your penis in the eye when shaking.

I have a question about the prize. Do you present a wet fish? Are you known as a crusher? Or do people comment on the firmness of the handshake?
I would say I give a pleasant handshake. The winner can also collect their handshake in high-five, fist bump or Anastasia Palaszczuk approved elbow bump.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • kman
  • Organix
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • leon.bott
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.