Live Chats with Hook and White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting down...not long to go now guys. I really hope Hook does us all proud tonight. I know he can get quite nervous on big occasions but let's just hope all the prepping he's done pays off handsomely ; which I think IT will.

I know some of the regular folk here have had a few negatives thoughts about Hook's strategies this season. I just think tonight though he will be vindicated somewhat and there may BE a few folk here eating some humble pies.

Anyways, without any further adews, let the show begin! Enjoy everyone!

Counting down...not long to go now guys. I really hope Hook does us all proud tonight. I know he can get quite nervous on big occasions but let's just hope all the prepping he's done pays off handsomely ; which I think IT will.

I know some of the regular folk here have had a few negatives thoughts about Hook's strategies this season. I just think tonight though he will be vindicated somewhat and there may BE a few folk here eating some humble pies.

Anyways, without any further adews, let the show begin! Enjoy everyone!

Do you always talk in the third person Anthony?

Chillax, dude, it's just a webchat.

where is this happening? I want to watch

you know the questions will be moderated. they won't publish them all. abusive stuff won't be shown or responded to

I wonder if any media outlets will cover it live? In any case I think the CMail will cover it post event.

Focus has mostly been on recruitment allegedly and they haven't gone into any specifics.

Chris Garry was on twitter trying find someone to get him a link into it

He must have got a link into it because he tweeted that Hook said the Broncos would be interested in K Hunt if he comes back to league. Not a particularly surprising statement IMO.

So for those who were part of it, what did we think? More of the same in my opinion, but the team selections today probably nullified a fair amount of the questions people had loaded ready to go. I myself asks three questions but was not responded to :/

^care to recap for those who werent a part of it?

can someone copy and paste the whole chat pls?

A recap would be great

Hook didn't shy away from a few tough questions, but the responses were all fairly standard / PC which was to be expected I guess. General theme of his answers were:

• Don't write season off yet
  • Acknowledge need to recruit externally, with things underway that can't publicly be disclosed
  • Confident in juniors coming through
  • Sam Thaiday is the right choice for captain
  • Working hard on attack

Hook didn't shy away from a few tough questions, but the responses were all fairly standard / PC which was to be expected I guess. General theme of his answers were:

• Don't write season off yet
  • Acknowledge need to recruit externally, with things underway that can't publicly be disclosed
  • Confident in juniors coming through
  • Sam Thaiday is the right choice for captain
  • Working hard on attack
I agree with all of that, well besides the Thaiday part.

Did he acknowledge the complete lack of speed and creativity in the backline? does he have a fetish for slow outside backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • RolledOates
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.