LIVE DISCUSSION - State of Origin 2013 - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, we looked absolutely lost until Parker came onto the field and started getting us metre gaining in the forwards, terrible first half but the 2nd half was an improvement, good win by the blues but I'm not too concerned.

We need Parker on the run on side to provide those offloads when we get the first opportunities at their line at the start of the game.

What are your guys thoughts on the NSW halves? I think apart from Maloney's break in the first half there isnt too much to worry about.

Speaking of home town reffing how good was that last NSW penalty?

A definition of a milk, Hayne should have been penalised for being a terrible actor.

What about his dive when Myles missed him completely? Lol

What are your guys thoughts on the NSW halves? I think apart from Maloney's break in the first half there isnt too much to worry about.

There's definitely nothing to worry about. Pearce has been hopeless throughout his career. Maloney is a strong runner, but he isn't a creator.

Pearce is an absolute myth !!

I hope he has a long career in a bloos jersey

Parker and Teo to start. Myles to the bench and Papalli in for Harrison.

Parker and Hodges were great. The halves had shockers.

Klein shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a FG game, much less Origin. I expected some benefit to the NSW'kers, but this was ridiculous. Continuously putting our line 12 to 15 meters from the play the ball, while the other **** in pink allowed the grubs to start well within the 10. And on't get me started on that miserable scum called Gallen...

One of the most annoying things for me was the lack of aggression in defence, our two centres put on bigger hits than any of the forwards did all night and NSW were smashing us all game.

Klein shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a FG game, much less Origin. I expected some benefit to the NSW'kers, but this was ridiculous. Continuously putting our line 12 to 15 meters from the play the ball, while the other **** in pink allowed the grubs to start well within the 10. And on't get me started on that miserable scum called Gallen...
I deadset have no idea how he still has a job, hes been making absolutely appalling calls ever since our game against the Titans or Cowboys and then gets the gig in Origin and keeps doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Rookie Alan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Redux
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Cavalo
  • Justwin
  • LGH
  • Yem
  • broncs30
  • Dash
  • Gray
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Volvo Driver
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.