[Live Game Thread] NRLW 2021 Rd 2 - Knights vs Broncos

Broncos have been good but the Knights are destroying themselves with errors.

Gee, some great tries in this game. Upton, Turner and Ciesiolka for the Broncos and Fressard for the Knights

Great win by the girls

Loz is doing great at hooker. Ciesiolka had a really good centre's game, as did Turner. Upton just keeps going

That Upton/Ciesiolka combination was incredible. Great passing between the two.

Definitely not the best game I've ever seen, but we got the two points.

We must have the three best players in the comp with Ali, Millie and Upton.
I hadn’t really noticed Ciesiolka before but even prior to the nice try she looked good too. Very quick.

I hadn’t really noticed Ciesiolka before but even prior to the nice try she looked good too. Very quick.

Only came into the club in 2020 after playing Touch and Sevens, repping Australia there

Came back to League and straight into the premiership side and Origin. I hadn't seen any of her before then but she looked comfortable almost right away.

First thing I noticed is she makes very few errors either side of the ball

We just have so many of the best players in all positions. Lenarduzzi, Boyle and Hall are just such good forward. Ali is the GOAT but Aiken and Brown are very underrated imo. Then you obviously have Upton there as the best fullback in the game. The rest of the squad are just really smart footy players as well. Just a well rounded group.

Only came into the club in 2020 after playing Touch and Sevens, repping Australia there

Came back to League and straight into the premiership side and Origin. I hadn't seen any of her before then but she looked comfortable almost right away.

First thing I noticed is she makes very few errors either side of the ball
I became a fan after she gave it to sergis in origin last year for a late shot over the sideline.

We just have so many of the best players in all positions. Lenarduzzi, Boyle and Hall are just such good forward. Ali is the GOAT but Aiken and Brown are very underrated imo. Then you obviously have Upton there as the best fullback in the game. The rest of the squad are just really smart footy players as well. Just a well rounded group.
I don't think the rest of the squad are really smart or well rounded, it's just that playing with the players you mentioned improves them.

Look at the literally dozens of players who have left the broncos. None of them have reached the heights they did with the Broncos. Feterika and aroka today for example were guns for us, 2 players I thought we'd regret losing. Brealey was arguably the best or 2nd bes player in the game with us and today was her best game in years. There is heaps of examples, some have excuses eg kids or injuries but not all of them.

I don't think this year will be easy. We are yet to play the titans and dragons who are the next 2 best I believe and we have dominated teams bcos of the reputation mentally battering teams when things go against them I think. Hope Julia Robinson can come back too bcos she could be the difference in a tight game with her line breaking. Teams are catching up in most areas, yet the broncos keep improving in others. Our long kicking and goal kicking this year has gone up a notch.

Can't believe the lack of adoration for lauren Brown on here, she is very classy. Great kicking game, can play anywhere, good athlete but smart footy player.

I wish our men showed the same commitment in backing up every play! And defence.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • lynx000
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • LGH
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.