ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
May as well have one since those losers made a Barca thread. :mrgreen:

2-0!!! Still beaming.

I still can't see Liverpool winning the title lol

To lose 4 of your first 10 matches doesn't bode well for their hopes. Its all about getting draws out of those loses, plus they look shite without Gerrard and Torres.

I get the 4th post! which is significant to liverpool because they are used to coming 4th!!!!!

I bet this thread was stolen

Some tubby kid threw it on here not realising the problems it could cause...

1-1 between Arsenal and Liverpool at halftime in the Carling Cup, two cracking goals from Merida and Insua.

Insuas goal was a cracker! I'm not overly dissapointed with this loss, **** me Arsenal have some talented youth.

Aquilani looked classy and should have earnt us a penalty, Degen was boss, Voronin was solid made some good runs, N'Gog showed some confidence. Babell... ARGGHHH I've tried my best to give him chances but my god. He should have been in his element today and he just.... sucked.

mal said:
Insuas goal was a cracker! I'm not overly dissapointed with this loss, **** me Arsenal have some talented youth.

Aquilani looked classy and should have earnt us a penalty, Degen was boss, Voronin was solid made some good runs, N'Gog showed some confidence. Babell... ARGGHHH I've tried my best to give him chances but my god. He should have been in his element today and he just.... sucked.

Yeah agree with pretty much all of that.

I do think Rafa took too long to make changes though.

Voronin is so frustrating. He can look alright at times, but then at other times he just looks completely shite.

I think Voronin is better suited to sit in Gerrards role when/if Gerrard is out injured, although I imagine Aquilani will be doing that if that's the case. He has an incredibly smart football brain and he looked so much better when Aquilani and Benayoun came on and he had people to work with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4jpJQtwzRs

Fucken boss!

Liverpool still need to spend money if they are to be a serious threat to the title without relying on luck. You need another striker and some width, and not the average players Rafa seems to have a knack of getting hold of, you need quality. Otherwise if you're gonna get close it's gonna have to be a pretty tight race. The problem with all of this is do Liverpool even have money to spend?

We have no money. :|

We'll have to sell before we buy, and even then, who knows if Rafa will be given the profits from those who are sold.

It's pathetic that a club like Liverpool could have no money, seriously. The owners must truly be **** useless

Merida is yet another midfield stolen by Wenger from the Barca youth system.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.