Liverpool FC Thread

N'Gog won't be able to hide behind the talent of other players at Sunderland, he will be shit.

ningnangnong said:
Yep, I'll be delighted with that deal if we pull it off.

From all accounts, the deal values N'gog at 7m or so, so we're paying 13m plus N'gog.

TBF, Henderson isn't worth 20m - but because he's English, young and all that, the fee is automatically inflated. I've done some YouTube scouting and although that's never conclusive, he looks like he could develop into a classy 'pass and move' type player.

N'gog's a good lad. Has a fantastic attitude, and although he can look at bit awkward and gangly with the ball at his feet, he should be an adequate backup striker for you lads.

If Sunderland take N'gog they should ask for at least 25m in cash to take the transfer value to 20m. Seriously don't rate him. No real clue about this Henderson kid though. Haven't really seen him play very much. Still, I imagine the cash component of this will be paid for by the eventual sum received for Aquilani?

As far as I'm concerned, if the deal is 13m + N'Gog for Henderson, you bastards have ripped us off. Henderson should be 20m alone, and N'Gog isn't worth 7m by any means.

Poor business from the club. We were told we weren't going to turn into a selling club and build for out future. We were lied to.

You pricks that have been amazingly lucky enough to land on a big club in the lottery of football supporting (because it was obviously by chance, you didn't just pick someone who was good), count your blessings every fucking day.

And before you jump down my throat, yes I'm bitter. But I think I have a right to be since I'm one of the unfortunate bastards who supports a mediocre team who I most likely will never see win anything.

At least I wasn't born into supporting Grimsby or Accrington Stanley. Although supporting a lower league team wouldn't be so bad, life would be less complicated I suppose when your priority is the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

[quote="Scotty"=]You pricks that have been amazingly lucky enough to land on a big club in the lottery of football supporting (because it was obviously by chance, you didn't just pick someone who was good), count your blessings every **** day.
[/quote]

I'll fess up - I only started supporting Liverpool when Leeds went down and Kewell moved there. Though I'd hardly call myself a fan when compared to Ningers or Beachy.

[quote="Scotty"=]And before you jump down my throat, yes I'm bitter. But I think I have a right to be since I'm one of the unfortunate bastards who supports a mediocre team who I most likely will never see win anything. [/quote]

Completely understand the bitterness. Particularly when your top striker leaves the club to join... Aston Villa. [icon_lol1. That's enough to make anyone go insane. That said, I think West Ham fans still top the charts. The amount of talent they sold over the last decade is beyond ridiculous.

Now Liverpool are in for Gael Clichy... at the princely sum of 5m. He's in his last year of his contract, but that just seems too unrealistic. Also, not sure Clichy would want to move from Arsenal to Liverpool when Real or Barca might come calling?

Ari Gold said:
Now Liverpool are in for Gael Clichy... at the princely sum of 5m. He's in his last year of his contract, but that just seems too unrealistic. Also, not sure Clichy would want to move from Arsenal to Liverpool when Real or Barca might come calling?

Clichy has been below his potential for a few years since his sensational season in 2007 was it??

Again we will be buying on potential, hopefully Clarke and Kenny can get him back to his best.

Scotty said:
As far as I'm concerned, if the deal is 13m + N'Gog for Henderson, you bastards have ripped us off. Henderson should be 20m alone, and N'Gog isn't worth 7m by any means.

Poor business from the club. We were told we weren't going to turn into a selling club and build for out future. We were lied to.

You pricks that have been amazingly lucky enough to land on a big club in the lottery of football supporting (because it was obviously by chance, you didn't just pick someone who was good), count your blessings every **** day.

And before you jump down my throat, yes I'm bitter. But I think I have a right to be since I'm one of the unfortunate bastards who supports a mediocre team who I most likely will never see win anything.

At least I wasn't born into supporting Grimsby or Accrington Stanley. Although supporting a lower league team wouldn't be so bad, life would be less complicated I suppose when your priority is the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

Heard a rumour that Gyan is up for sale. No idea if there is any truth to it. Doesn't make any sense so probably complete bollocks, unless Brucey needs funding for a couple of quality strikers. Like N'Gog.............. . . .. haha

Apparently the Mirror put out a story that Stoke have bid 10 million for Gyan. We paid 13 for him so I can't see that being true at all. If we sell him I will be furious, he's our only good option up front if we don't get Welbeck back on loan.

Harry Redknapp seems to have done his bit in unsettling Gyan. I fucking hate that man. He even had the nerve to whinge about bigger clubs coming stirring the pot for Modric. What goes around comes around you saggy faced cockney twat.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Strapper
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
  • Astro
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Clintos
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Santa
  • heartly87
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.