Liverpool FC Thread

ningnangnong said:
Not bothered at all.

All of our away matches in the Europa League have followed the same pattern.

We'll do em at Anfield.
Maybe, but even if you do, we'll be waiting... :twisted:

I guess we'll have to wait another year to face Liverpool, if they get to the Champions League! :P

Fucking disgraceful performance right now.

Kyrgiakos needs to be taken out the back and shot.

That is all.

Credit where credits due but, Odemwingie gave everyone problems.

[icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun

Such a dominant display!

Delighted to see AC get off the mark with two class goals.

Not a fan of 5am kick-offs though. [icon_lol1.

mal said:
[icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun

I'm tipping that's how many pints young Andy had after the game this morning [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Super impressive I thought. The combination of the front 2 looks better with each game

217174_10150215679547573_67920382572_8270891_5887692_n.jpg

Its ok... I prefer the white away- I was really hoping it would stay similar as I think it looks boss.

Love the sig!

Also don't mind the new kit. I like black kits, but only if they're done right. Our third kit this season is woeful IMO, but that one above is classy.

There's rumours that Liverpool is hovering around our coach Vilas Boas. Keep your filthy mits to yourselves! :evil:

Porthoz said:
There's rumours that Liverpool is hovering around our coach Vilas Boas. Keep your filthy mits to yourselves! :evil:

The rumours are based on an article in the Gazzetta dello Sport, which I've heard is a load of tosh. icon_thumbs_u

ningnangnong said:
Porthoz said:

The rumours are based on an article in the Gazzetta dello Sport, which I've heard is a load of tosh. icon_thumbs_u
Yeah, just read that too... Carry on. [icon_shady

Vilas Boas dixit: "That's absolute nonsense. I don't feel the need or desire to train any other club. Besides being Porto's coach, I am a true hardcore fan of the club... Draw your own conclusions to what that means." icon_thumbs_u

It's been 22 years since Hillsborough.

JFT96.

YNWA.

It was a lovely piece of diving by Lucas but Kenny's reaction to Wenger's tears was priceless!

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.