Not that you're gonna get him! [eusa_naugh

Porthoz said:
ningnangnong said:
Our climb up the table:

tumblr_lkqsxuDVaK1qdrcw0o1_1280.png

Kenny is the man!
So why are you reportedly chasing up after Vilas Boas? :evil:
Not that you're gonna get him! [eusa_naugh

We're just being nice and trying to rescue him from that crappy club he's currently stuck with.

Ari Gold said:
We're just being nice and trying to rescue him from that crappy club he's currently stuck with.
Ah okay. You can tell him that when he's in Dublin on the 18th of May, it's not that far away from Liverpool, or is it...? eusa_think [icon_evillaugh

Phenomenal display this morning. We played some breathtaking football at times.

Suarez was immense.

Suarez should totally come to Barca, guy is f#cking genius!

Very true but a player of his class wouldn't look out of place at all, he would walk into Pedro's spot very easily.

Three year deal for Kenny!!!!!!!

ningnangnong said:

For a brief moment there I forgot what subforum I was in, I was about to ask why the hell you were so excited about Nick Kenny signing for 3 years [icon_lol1.

Congrats to him, he has done a fantastic job for you guys so far. I hope he can build on it next season, I'm SICK and fucking tired of the Mancs and Chelsea winning the title every year.

Scotty said:
ningnangnong said:

For a brief moment there I forgot what subforum I was in, I was about to ask why the hell you were so excited about Nick Kenny signing for 3 years [icon_lol1.
[icon_lol1. Same here

I dare say a better result for us than you Russo. Europa League is really just a distraction that I think hinders the ability to qualify for CL. I can't imagine what it will do to Birmingham given they will hopefully be playing 46 league games next year, as well as more early cup rounds on a much lower budget.

Apparently you guys are in for Cattermole as well as Henderson. Christ knows why, Cattermole can't go a game without a yellow. You can do much better for the coin you would spend getting him to Anfield.

Yeah, saw the link to Cattermole.

Wouldn't read too much into it. I think Henderson is the more likely target.

20 million bid accepted for Henderson according to SSN. Shame to see him go, I fucking hate supporting a club that isn't successful.

20 million + N'gog apparently [eusa_doh Not thrilled about that, IMO N'gog is ordinary.

Yep, I'll be delighted with that deal if we pull it off.

From all accounts, the deal values N'gog at 7m or so, so we're paying 13m plus N'gog.

TBF, Henderson isn't worth 20m - but because he's English, young and all that, the fee is automatically inflated. I've done some YouTube scouting and although that's never conclusive, he looks like he could develop into a classy 'pass and move' type player.

N'gog's a good lad. Has a fantastic attitude, and although he can look at bit awkward and gangly with the ball at his feet, he should be an adequate backup striker for you lads.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Wolfie
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.