NEWS Locky on the coaching swap.

It appears very petulant of Wayne and Walters from the outside looking in. Love all of these guys, but Club first.
Team Locky all the way. Even if his hair is as confronting AF.
What seems petulant? Not ringing someone? ****, then this place is Petulance Central!

Buggered if I know why people expect behaviours and standards they'd never expect applied to them and simply because the person is famous in some way. Not saying you MrsLong, Mister Slong but people and posters in general.

I think if Lockyer was forthright and honest to him, he'll come round. Bennet would be hurt. It's to be expected when you have been rejected by a club you helped build. Lewis was the same and came round.
I think some people haven't grasped how passionate Walters and Bennet were about the club. This was never going to be easy and if Lockyer has been honest and forthright,, he will have shown a strength of character worthy of his role. If he was dishonest, then it may irredeemable.

What seems petulant? Not ringing someone? ****, then this place is Petulance Central!

Buggered if I know why people expect behaviours and standards they'd never expect applied to them and simply because the person is famous in some way. Not saying you MrsLong, Mister Slong but people and posters in general.
That's why I said from the outside looking in. I'm sure if you're privvy to all the info it's probably the media making a mountain out of the mole hill. As usual.

I think if Lockyer was forthright and honest to him, he'll come round. Bennet would be hurt. It's to be expected when you have been rejected by a club you helped build. Lewis was the same and came round.
I think some people haven't grasped how passionate Walters and Bennet were about the club. This was never going to be easy and if Lockyer has been honest and forthright,, he will have shown a strength of character worthy of his role. If he was dishonest, then it may irredeemable.
Yes, I'd say you're right. All of them love the Bronco's and all were major players in making our club great. When you share a love and a desire to protect a thing you cannot help but feel a kinship. Time will heal all the wounds. Kev Walters is the one I'd wonder about and primarily due to him wanting a career as a coach. I hope he gets another series win and stays in the running for future coaching roles. Who knows, he may be smart enough to involve himself (in a limited way) with Seibolds time as Bronco's coach.

Last edited:
Lewis was the same and came round.

Did he? Is that why he was cheering so loudly when Feldt scored in the dying stages of the 2015 Grand Final?

Apologies mate, was just trying to make a point though. I've always felt like Wally has hated the Broncos since he moved on.
I always felt the same, but the last year or two he seems to a lot more pro-Broncos.

Never heard Wally as excited as when Corey Oates ran the length and then dragged Dylan Walker for the last 30 to score a try.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • Browny
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Behold
  • Bish
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.