International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Segeyaroj 18031531

James Segeyaro to play No.14 for Broncos behind Jake Turpin

May 10, 2019

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
our recent retention and recruitment hasn't been out of this world, with our most highly paid players being a mid-20s half, 30+ old fullback and a guy who best position in the team has yet to be established.

Apart from Deardon being given his debut, this is Siebolds first true signing. You have to wonder if he'd still be coming if Macca wasn't hurt....could it be a blessing in disguise..??

our recent retention and recruitment hasn't been out of this world, with our most highly paid players being a mid-20s half, 30+ old fullback and a guy who best position in the team has yet to be established.

Apart from Deardon being given his debut, this is Siebolds first true signing. You have to wonder if he'd still be coming if Macca wasn't hurt....could it be a blessing in disguise..??

It’s been in the works for a few weeks aparently
They wanted a bench hooker and Kodi wouldn’t play there

You have to wonder if he'd still be coming if Macca wasn't hurt....could it be a blessing in disguise..??

Fucken oath it is......I'm personally hoping A.Mc has played his last game for us.

I wouldn't go that far....but more teams these days are relying on rotation throughout the number 9 position and I think its something we should strongly consider now we have a hooker who brings different things to Macca...

Obviously our approach to games and rotations needed to change....this is part of it and i'll be watching with great interest how it plays out against...of all teams...the Roosters...

I think having a 14 to relieve macca will actually help macca's game. He wont be as buggered, so that may help him sharpen his passes and try a bit more of a running game. It worked well in 2015, hopefully we have similar outcomes.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.