Lockyer tribute QLD jerseys

• Thread starter Anonymous person
  • Start date
Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Anyone seen the limited edition Darren Lockyer QLD Origin jersey?

$200 from rebel. Look pretty awesome:

1571001540345000.jpg

Apparently they're selling out pretty quickly around the stores, so I'm gonna try get one first thing in the morning.

Cool but I'll wait for a Broncos one icon_thumbs_u

1571001540345000.jpg

Anonymous person

The image in your post isn't working, or is it just my laptop.

I agree with Rocky. That's a terrible tribute.

Looks way too new school IMO.

I've got the old school Jersey... so much better.. before this skin tight garbage.

They aren't even clever mind games.

Ricky in the paper today saying how Mitchell Pearce is better than JT, and is in fact the greatest halfback in the world. [eusa_doh

Oh Ricky. It's not even subtle.

mrslong said:
They aren't even clever mind games.

Ricky in the paper today saying how Mitchell Pearce is better than JT, and is in fact the greatest halfback in the world. [eusa_doh

Oh Ricky. It's not even subtle.
Wrong thread, or another copy & paste error? [icon_razz1

Professor47 said:
Looks way too new school IMO.

I've got the old school Jersey... so much better.. before this skin tight garbage.
well it makes sense being the new jersey, since its the last one he'll ever play origin in.

i agree though, i much prefer the old origin jerseys (and regular jerseys for that matter) over the collar-less tight ones.

just wish theyd say how many of these are being made. could be one awesome collectors jersey one day if its actually limited edition.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.