NEWS Lodge injury

As others have said. We dont need to rush Lodgey unless our pack is failing, and in the first 2 games they were fine.

Apparently Parker said on Fox he thinks Lodge will miss the first few games after we start back up while he gets his fitness and confidence in the knee back up.

Could be talking out of his ass though, he does that a bit.

Apparently Parker said on Fox he thinks Lodge will miss the first few games after we start back up while he gets his fitness and confidence in the knee back up.

Could be talking out of his ass though, he does that a bit.
Could be true, the decisions seem to be more stable this year. With a shorter season would be the best option.

Lodge outlines hard work behind knee injury recovery
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2020/05/12/lodge-outlines-hard-work-behind-knee-injury-recovery/
Matt Lodge has spoken about the hard work that has gone into getting back on the field from a serious knee injury.

Lodge suffered the damage to his ACL during training in March and missed the opening two games of the season before the COVID-19 lockdown was enforced.

But the time in isolation proved a blessing in disguise, as Lodge went to the length of having a home gym installed to help him work on his rehabilitation.

The frontrower is now back running and rapidly increasing his movement as he works with the squad’s rehab group towards the May 28 season restart. Lodge told the Courier Mail;

“I have no pain in the knee at all. It was worth doing the hard yards and the rehab process. We were hoping for a miracle and it’s paid off.

“I wanted to have a gym at home to make sure I left no stone unturned to get my knee right.

“The people at Hart Sports helped me set up all the equipment and I was lucky to get the gym put in place just before the coronavirus stuff happened.

“It was a pretty big investment but I figure as a professional footballer it’s something I can use for the rest of my career.

“If it keeps me on the field for an extra season, the gym will pay for itself five times over.

“Everything we have done so far has been the right decision. I will test my knee hard now over the next three weeks but this has shown I made the right call to follow this rehab process as opposed to getting surgery.”

Lodge outlines hard work behind knee injury recovery
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2020/05/12/lodge-outlines-hard-work-behind-knee-injury-recovery/
Matt Lodge has spoken about the hard work that has gone into getting back on the field from a serious knee injury.

Lodge suffered the damage to his ACL during training in March and missed the opening two games of the season before the COVID-19 lockdown was enforced.

But the time in isolation proved a blessing in disguise, as Lodge went to the length of having a home gym installed to help him work on his rehabilitation.

The frontrower is now back running and rapidly increasing his movement as he works with the squad’s rehab group towards the May 28 season restart. Lodge told the Courier Mail;

“I have no pain in the knee at all. It was worth doing the hard yards and the rehab process. We were hoping for a miracle and it’s paid off.

“I wanted to have a gym at home to make sure I left no stone unturned to get my knee right.

“The people at Hart Sports helped me set up all the equipment and I was lucky to get the gym put in place just before the coronavirus stuff happened.

“It was a pretty big investment but I figure as a professional footballer it’s something I can use for the rest of my career.

“If it keeps me on the field for an extra season, the gym will pay for itself five times over.

“Everything we have done so far has been the right decision. I will test my knee hard now over the next three weeks but this has shown I made the right call to follow this rehab process as opposed to getting surgery.”

Man Lodgey is impressive.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.