NEWS Lodge out for season

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
After pulling up sore following Broncos training on Monday, Lodge had another scan on Tuesday night and the MRI confirmed a hairline fracture of the tibia:

"It’s been a pretty shit year, I’ve had a couple of injuries. I’m probably not playing next week but I just wanted to be out there with the boys.”

"It’s not so much the rules, it’s more my preparation. I had one training session in with the team before I came back for that round-three game. I was a bit tentative and nervous and hadn’t moved around on my knee too much. When you cross the line, no-one cares about what you are dealing with injury-wise, you are expected to do the job and not be a liability and that’s the lesson I have learned from it. It’s been hard watching the guys and I haven’t been at my best for various reasons.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Good news.

He needs as much time off as possible to get himself right for 2021. I think not having him at his best in the middle was one of the biggest reasons we were so soft this season.

We just need to pray that he's back at his best for next year.

Good news.

He needs as much time off as possible to get himself right for 2021. I think not having him at his best in the middle was one of the biggest reasons we were so soft this season.

We just need to pray that he's back at his best for next year.

Sending my thoughts his way.

Sucks that he’s injured again.

But hopefully this is the time he gets the rest and rehab he needs to be back to at least his regular level

Bad news Lodgey. But hey, the club will stick by you as always. We'll ensure you get the proper re-hab and look forward to you firing on all cylinders in 2021. We know you are desperate to see us climb out of this shithole and we know you are keen to repay the faith the club has shown you. The best way to achieve that is to get super fit for the start of next year.

There is some negative snipes on here aimed at you, but rest assured there will be nothing better than shutting the doubters up when you are fully fit in 2021. This year is a write off anyway so take an early shower and re-set for next year.

Is this a third fractured tibia... what the **** is going on!!

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.