Looking to change internet providers

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Super Freak, Aug 30, 2016.

I probably don't need unlimited data, but I want it. With the amount of Linux ISOs I'm downloading, I will go over every now. I've also just got a new HDD, so.... yeah. Few more Linux' required.

1. soup

soup

I noticed on the higher plans that extra data was charged at 1c/GB which is almost unlimited data.

Porthoz, broncospwn and Nashy like this.
  2. Signed up for MyRepublic today. Price is too good to pass up, and TPG pissed me off tonight, so screw them.

Wish me luck.

Harry Sack likes this.
    Anyone use Aussie Broadband hereabouts? I’m thinking of signing up when NBN finally gets connected here in Greenslopes over the next few weeks...

I’m going straight to the 100/40 speed and will probably opt for the 1000GB plan. Only need so many of those Linux distros....

3. Credit to Telstra for finally providing unlimited internet plans. So many distros I will be able to download...

4. There are people out there could download over 1TB of stuff?

**** hell..

5. How have you been going so far?

I still can't get a hold of their customer service within a reasonable time.

I even call right when their call centre opens and still get the "high call volume."

Oh I read some Whirlpool and actually did some research, and cancelled the shit out of it. The cancellation process was horrible, and they sucked to deal with. I had to threaten the TIO to get a confirmation that my application was cancelled. I'm glad I stayed with TPG.