OPINION Looking towards 2024

It's been awhile since he could be called anything like a particularly quick winger - even last year when he had a great year, he didn't have breakaway speed. I'll take his experience and tough carries at the expense of a bit of speed over anyone south of him on the depth chart.

I watched some old Broncos games a few days ago and Oatsey wasnt much quicker 4 years ago than he is now. The logical move for me is Oates to wing, and either Jesse to right wing and Cobbo to center, or just play Jesse left center.

At the end of the day, Corey had a season he just couldnt get going in through injury. If he stays fit, he's a huge asset.

I watched some old Broncos games a few days ago and Oatsey wasnt much quicker 4 years ago than he is now. The logical move for me is Oates to wing, and either Jesse to right wing and Cobbo to center, or just play Jesse left center.

At the end of the day, Corey had a season he just couldnt get going in through injury. If he stays fit, he's a huge asset.

Dude !
Last game he played he was slower than ever , running in a straight line .
I can only imagine what it would look like if he had to turn and chase .

Like I said, he's never been quick. Don't know why it's suddenly surprising people, especially a bloke that's missed a lot of football and needs games.
Thought it was more the lateral stuff that was a bit noticeable not surprising with a knee injury if he hits the preseason hard wouldnt be surprised to see him firing

Jai Arrow has "warned" Kevvia against moving Carrigan to prop ... he says we should use one of our young "kids" to replace Flegs

Jai Arrow has "warned" Kevvia against moving Carrigan to prop ... he says we should use one of our young "kids" to replace Flegs
Wouldn't mind hetherington putting on a couple kg and playing a like cotter. Quick leg speed, splitting defenders and getting quick play the balls.

In defence snapping people in half.

Bit concerned how injury prone Willison is, if he didn't have soo many injuries he would be alot more established in the team by now, I'll assume him, Jenson and Kobe will be fighting for the starting prop jersey for most of next year, Te kura has to be getting bench spots in the team atleast before Origin.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.