CRICKET Lynn

rotorman

rotorman

BRL Player
Nov 15, 2016
Gees it gives me the shits that the selectors don't play our biggest BBL star Chris Lynn in the 50 over format , I reckon the BBL has become the number 1 and channel 9 , (they make sure they don't mention it much ) over taking the international agenda of cricket now

Maybe but he reeks of talent , a player like him only comes across rarely , two others in my books are Gilly and Viv

Yet another shoulder injury overnight in the IPL. His career is in a lot of danger at this rate

I'm bloody sick of these headlines hey!

As Wally just said , Lynn is having plenty of luck atm, All Bad , I'm so upset !!!!!

Who needs Lynn when you got Narine

Chris Lynn is back tonight. Hopefully he gets through the game

105 runs scored in the power play.
Brilliant batting
That was the most incredible thing I have ever seen.

He is just a freak. Imagine him coming into the test side at 3 or 4 or even 6 and blasting away for an hour or two. Obviously that isn't what you want in tests but if the Aussies are in a good enough position, it could be a lot of fun to watch.

I would have loved to have seen this blokes career if he could have stayed injury free. What a freak.

He is just a freak. Imagine him coming into the test side at 3 or 4 or even 6 and blasting away for an hour or two. Obviously that isn't what you want in tests but if the Aussies are in a good enough position, it could be a lot of fun to watch.

Yes it would be great having him in the test side blasting away , u never know what the future lies for him , he does average over 40 in the Sheffield Shield

Yes it would be great having him in the test side blasting away , u never know what the future lies for him , he does average over 40 in the Sheffield Shield
A chronic shoulder problem will ensure that never happens. They won't risk playing him in a 5 day match when he struggles to get through a T20.

A chronic shoulder problem will ensure that never happens. They won't risk playing him in a 5 day match when he struggles to get through a T20.

And if his neck/shoulder problems are corrected, would u play him in the test side ?,I would give him a go for sure ,as I commented before he has a healthy Shield average and shouldn't be ignored( just my opinion )

And if his neck/shoulder problems are corrected, would u play him in the test side ?,I would give him a go for sure ,as I commented before he has a healthy Shield average and shouldn't be ignored( just my opinion )
Absolutely, a tremendous player. He first sustained his injury at age 16 playing Aussie Rules, a few surgeries later and it still hasn't been corrected and unlikely to be. He'll make a good income in the various T20 leagues.

his last two matches for kkr have both been fifties, them being his first games back

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • MrMoore
  • cento
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Allo
  • Midean
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Redux
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.