"Magic" Round 9 discussion

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
So tonight in classic NRL incompetence style we get the Sharks vs Titans. Would it not have made far more sense to have the only other SEQ team on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday when their fans would be far more willing to make the journey down? They had the whole goddamn weekend to choose from and they came up with this. NRL really is the gift that keeps giving.

I read somewhere they've already sold over twenty thousand tickets to this game.

NRL are trying to get people to fly for this, so it makes sense that one of the dud QLD teams plays on a night that's easier for their fans than it would be for an interstate traveler.

A team with a dud live fanbase would have been better then. Have the Titans play the Roosters.

Would have gone with a blockbuster to start off the round tbh. GF rematch.

The NRL are taking the piss with the draw at this point

Why do you say that mate?

Titans vs Sharks the first game of Magic Round which is dumb, the Broncos draw is utter garbage in how condensed our games against good opposition are at the beginning half of the season, it's just trash.

It's funny if he did regress, because he wasn't particularly good to begin with (once he graduated from the U20s).

He at least showed some potential in his first year.

I’m all in on Titans. Haven’t had a bet in like 6 months, but felt the opportunity tonight.

Got GC for the win with Don anytime. Got the same multi with AJ as well for another anytime try scorer.

I’m a hopeless punter so don’t listen to me.

Got one right at the moment.

I’m all in on Titans. Haven’t had a bet in like 6 months, but felt the opportunity tonight.

Got GC for the win with Don anytime. Got the same multi with AJ as well for another anytime try scorer.

I’m a hopeless punter so don’t listen to me.

Well, you've got at least one chance now.

Almost @soup.

Almost.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • Jazza
  • jd87
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Gaz
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.