Mal's Conspiracy Theory

Taylor pushed Gallen quite soflty really and Gallen went down like he had been sniped clutching his shoulder only to make a miraculous recovery 30 seconds later. Not only is Gallen a cheap shotting cat but he also dives which makes him twice as easy to hate.

Who would of thought that this would happen??? NSW have always been keen on cheating and grubby tactics.

Taylor pushed Gallen quite soflty really and Gallen went down like he had been sniped clutching his shoulder only to make a miraculous recovery 30 seconds later. Not only is Gallen a cheap shotting cat but he also dives which makes him twice as easy to hate.

While I agree that Gallen milked it for all it's worth, being pushed straight in between the shoulder blades by behemoth while you're slowing up is no picnic.

If Taylor is charged and suspended Boy oh Boy. Get ready for an outcry :sigh::sigh:.

I'm starting to wonder if Broncoman is from an alternative universe like Fringe and his computer is able to connect across universes.

Prior only gets 5 weeks.

Okay, that's a gee up, definite conspiracy.

Gallen cleared, I'm surprised but I don't know why. What happened to careless or reckless.?

Well, he was going to sit out the round with the knee injury anyway so I guess the found him not guilty by reason of "boys will be boys".

Wan't going to play origin anyway. What Dave Taylor did was pretty stupid though not sure if it's worth a suspension.

What did Taylor do, FFS?!?! No one has any idea what you are talking about!

Gallen cleared, I'm surprised but I don't know why. What happened to careless or reckless.?
Did you see on Fox last night when he was cleared they all cracked up hysterically as they knew it was a gee up. He was clearly guilty. Gah!

Oh Grade 1 shoving. What a naughty boy.

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.