Manly Sea Eagles - Salary Cap Breach

How does a player have no knowledge that the club are rorting the cap to keep him?

What do they think that extra money is?

Particularly when DCE literally held Manly to ransom. He signed with the Titans, never intending to actually go there but as a way to force Manly to find more money to offer him.

So, to summarise, not only do the NRL have the power to stamp out the cheating players, agents, and officials, but they already have the evidence they need to do so.

But they refuse to act on it, because NRL officials are either complicit in the cheating, or are being blackmailed by those who know their dirty secrets, and are more interested in saving their own arses than doing their actual job.

Sounds great.

you are dead on the money mork. this is the real unfortunate truth

giphy.gif

I don't tell him everything. I maintain a little mystery.

Out of everyone in the NRL Josh Reynolds is the voice of reason.

Out of everyone in the NRL Josh Reynolds is the voice of reason.

Which is pretty funny. Because now he's playing for the Tigers, I wonder if he's questioned his manager on why his partner has been "loaned" a brand new Holden, just like all the top players there. My workmate still has the Colorado that just happens to have Aaron Woods' partner's list of phone contacts in it, and a badly-cleaned blood stain on the rooflining above the driver's seat, yet the only registered owner was a Sydney Holden dealership for the 2 years before he bought it.

Shit don't mention that. Surely it's a relic of Lodge's time at the Tigers.

No, it’s from the time that Robbie Farah learnt the hard way that you don’t do handstands in the car on a heavy flow day.

Which is pretty funny. Because now he's playing for the Tigers, I wonder if he's questioned his manager on why his partner has been "loaned" a brand new Holden, just like all the top players there. My workmate still has the Colorado that just happens to have Aaron Woods' partner's list of phone contacts in it, and a badly-cleaned blood stain on the rooflining above the driver's seat, yet the only registered owner was a Sydney Holden dealership for the 2 years before he bought it.

What players can earn outside the salary cap:

$100,000 - Motor Vehicle Allowance – a maximum amount of five motor vehicles may be provided to players in the Top 30 outside of the salary cap. (Valued at $20,000 each).

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • FACTHUNT
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.