Manly V Sharks

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
HOLY SHIT.

Ben Ross just got KTF out. Josh Perry and him ran at each other and massive head clash, Ross was out instantly. Perry has blood coming out above his eye and should be feeling a little wozzie.

man what hit. [icon_ee

Most farkin explosive hit I've seen in a while. What feeling in this clash already!

God, I've missed the footy.

Ross hasn't had much luck at Cronulla.

Arrrgh! MIA gets the first try! Anyone else just want to reach into the telly and smash his teeth out? eusa_think

Okay, so you're six behind. Get a penalty right on the tryline and you go for a penalty goal. W! T! F!

briareos said:
Okay, so you're six behind. Get a penalty right on the tryline and you go for a penalty goal. W! T! F!

You're a try behind, it's early days, get points on the board. It's not a bad idea.

Take a tap and don't score a try and your team gets more deflated. At least you come away with something.

And Watmough is seriously the most overrated player in the comp at the moment.

Coxy said:
You're a try behind, it's early days, get points on the board. It's not a bad idea.

Take a tap and don't score a try and your team gets more deflated. At least you come away with something.

Yeah, I can see the logic behind that. I'd still rather go for the tap, the opposition has to defend a set of six right on the tryline. That'll wear them down mentally and physically.

briareos said:
Coxy said:

Yeah, I can see the logic behind that. I'd still rather go for the tap, the opposition has to defend a set of six right on the tryline. That'll wear them down mentally and physically.

Agree with that too, provided that the attacking team is mentally strong too. As I said, if you attack the line and fail, then you've got to hope your team doesn't lose a little bit of confidence and actually lose that mental battle, while your opponent gains confidence in their defence.

In the end mental fatigue is far more dangerous in sport that physical in my experience. If you're keen and motivated, you tend to not notice your exhaustion so much.

That was a disappointing and frustrating game [icon_thumbs_do

I just went to Manlys website and to post on their forums now you need to pay $48 :roll:

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.