Manly v Warriors *spoliers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I love MNF.

Manly winless an Warriors have Vatuvei.....who knows whats gunna happen.

Game on Garth............

Many FTW but I ahte both sides.. If I tipped the Warriors I would cheer for them, hopefullly Tatey goes ok he needs to lift for Origin.

I tipped Warriors to get 6/8 for the week. They're not helping! Man 22 - War 6

So Beaver started at 5/8th?

Just goes to prove that Lyon at 5/8th is worth 48 points for the opposition _woohoo_

Well looks like its 48 points to Manly now [icon_lol1.

48 - 6 to Manly 7 mins to go.

scratch that they just scored again....

52-6

6 mins to go..

Didnt see that one coming :shock: Can't work the Warriors out.

Nobody's been able to work the warriors out in 13 years. The most underachieving and disappointing club in the game's history. Other than St George-Illawarra of course [icon_razz1

The Warriors are the most bloody hot and cold club I've ever seen, still love watching them play when they're switched on, though.

Ah, 7/8 for me this week - a BIG improvement on the 1 I got in round two icon_thumbs_u

Thanks Manly icon_thumbs_u gave me 6/8 and moved me to around 8th place icon_thumbs_u

What a shocker only got 3 this week [icon_non

Tipped Manly, but only cause Warriors won last week and Manly were due. I don't understand how Warriors can be decent one week and utter rubbish the next.

wally said:
I don't understand how Warriors can be decent one week and utter rubbish the next.

It's because they're the Warriors [icon_wink

Nobody's been able to work the warriors out in 13 years. The most underachieving and disappointing club in the game's history. Other than St George-Illawarra of course

Add Cronulla...

They played ok in the first half, a few 50/50 calls went the other way, unlucky not to score a couple times, and Manly scored a couple of walkovers. The second half? Atrocious.

Rest assured, they'll win next week at home. They're hot and cold, and usually after a hiding, they come back massivly.

Not worth a new thread but just want to know do Knights always wear this away jersey?
It looks like PJ,s and the numbers being white are rediculous.Can't see them.

Only put it here cos it's a Warriors thread. :oops:

Active Now

• barker
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.