OFFICIAL Margaux Parker doesn't announce that Corey will play the 9s

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Triple M 104.5 Margot Parker to announce Broncos breaking news ( biggest in Broncos history apparently) at 7:00am tomorrow morning. Don't shoot me if it’s not what it seems I’m only the messenger.

Last edited:
Triple M 104.5 Margot Parker to announce Broncos breaking news ( biggest in Broncos history apparently) at 7:00am tomorrow morning. Don't shot me if it’s not what it seems I’m only the messenger.
Would be interesting to see what the general consensus on this is - biggest breaking story in Broncos history.

Triple M 104.5 Margot Parker to announce Broncos breaking news ( biggest in Broncos history apparently) at 7:00am tomorrow morning. Don't shot me if it’s not what it seems I’m only the messenger.

It will be some fucking sponsor or some bullshit. The Broncos and the media in general have very different ideas on what the fanbase gives a **** about.

Bigger than Wayne Bennett leaving, bigger than Lockyer retiring, bigger than Henjak firing, Hook hiring, Hook firing, bigger than Wayne returning, bigger than signing Milford or Lewis or Falou or Barba, bigger than Wayne being fired again, bigger than Seibold’s appointment, bigger than previous CEO movements, bigger than losing Lachlan Maranta?

Could be a retirement we have been waiting for

Damn, how disrespectful would that be if it's being labeled as "biggest announcement in club history" and it's the club finally getting rid of Darb 😂

I wouldn't put it past the Parker's to label it that though, given their dislike for the Boyd's.

Certainly not bigger than the final losses the last couple of years?

I can only imagine she said it in a joking manner and that it will be meant as humorous. Which won’t back fire at all when we all get overhyped and disappointed.

Didn’t they hype an announcement a couple of years ago by saying something similar and it turned out to be a sponsorship deal.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.