OFFICIAL Margaux Parker doesn't announce that Corey will play the 9s

Pep could do wonders for our team. Admittedly, I am a City Fan
I think Klopp would be a better man motivator for this side ;)

Edit: Although, if Pep could bring some of his Barcelona doctors, that might be worthwhile too.

Last edited:
Triple M 104.5 Margot Parker to announce Broncos breaking news ( biggest in Broncos history apparently) at 7:00am tomorrow morning. Don't shoot me if it’s not what it seems I’m only the messenger.
Correction - I'm told it’s Monday morning ? - apologies !
Agree with other posters - gotta be Triple M sponsorship.

It's tomorrow morning, and you can tell it's tongue in cheek shit, it'll be a sponsorship deal with Triple M or something of the sort.

It's tomorrow morning, and you can tell it's tongue in cheek shit, it'll be a sponsorship deal with Triple M or something of the sort.

BHQ staff, this story highlights the need for an angry face emoji...

I can't wait...not.

I'll rely on BHQ to inform me if there's anything significant I need to know.

Maybe it’s to announce that they are gonna sponsor boyd and McCullough to do a morning show which then allows Brisbane to re sign them to upgraded longer deals in the process

Yep, it will be a sponsorship thing.

Siebold has combined the DNA of Boyd, Maranata, Kelly, Michaels, Moon and every other neville that has played for the club creating the ultimate backline of nevilles.

She got shut down. So I guess the MMM sponsorship deal wasn't quite finalised in time.

Last edited:
So, what's the scoop?
A dud. Told us nothing - claimed she went off too early. May have been censored. Claims there is a story but will come out later. Says she sometimes puts her mouth into gear before her brain. Bad look.

A dud. Told us nothing - claimed she went off too early. May have been censored. Claims there is a story but will come out later. Says she sometimes puts her mouth into gear before her brain. Bad look.
Thanks, I can go to bed now. Fucking nightshift.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.