OFFICIAL Margaux Parker doesn't announce that Corey will play the 9s

There is talk Ponga is negotiating his next deal himself. Maybe he is coming our way...

And people wonder why we have problems with how the club is being run. Having a media conglomerate as majority owner doesn’t help either

lol what a dunce.
It’s not like it slipped out.she said it while promo and triple m teased it on social media.

Last edited:
Well it worked🤣🤣 I wonder how many people tuned in and listened to the dribble for a couple of hours hoping to hear the “biggest story in history”

Well it worked🤣🤣 I wonder how many people tuned in and listened to the dribble for a couple of hours hoping to hear the “biggest story in history”
yeah that's what i'm thinking too. job done.

I guess I've missed something, do the Parkers not like the Boyds?

There have been a lot of rumours that Boyd and Parker do not get along, even going back to their playing days.

Honestly, did anyone really expect a complete flog like Margaux Parker to have any worthwhile news to break about the Broncos?

There have been a lot of rumours that Boyd and Parker do not get along, even going back to their playing days.

Parker seems like the sort of guy that likes people who put in effort like he did for his career, and not the trash and excuses Boyd has throw at us for the past few years.

Like any Broncos fan really, he's probably sick of him treating his club like shit.

Honestly, did anyone really expect a complete flog like Margaux Parker to have any worthwhile news to break about the Broncos?

Considering who she is married to and the people she knows, I actually think it's very possible she would be able to get big Broncos news.

My theory is Corey let slip some juicy info to her in their private lives and she took it and ran with it, perhaps a little too fast for either the club or Corey's liking.

My theory is Corey let slip some juicy info to her in their private lives and she took it and ran with it, perhaps a little too fast for either the club or Corey's liking.
Fairly solid working theory.

Not really, in their favour, she apologised after the 7:00am news and not much more was said. But agree they would have had a few tuning in at that time. Bet Badel would have been sitting next to the radio with pen and note book in hand though.

Last edited:
If it was anything major, newscorp would be well over it before Triple M would be

Ponga to Brisbane in '21 in the biggest deal in NRL history.

yeah that's what i'm thinking too. job done.
But they will lose ratings for that. I turned off when I heard martos voice normally but now I will just totally avoid triple m in the morning. Sure I won't be the only broncos fan

Considering who she is married to and the people she knows, I actually think it's very possible she would be able to get big Broncos news.
Perhaps, but given we're owned by the largest media organisation in the country, if anything news worthy is getting broken, it'll surely be by the people who own the club.

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.