OFFICIAL Martin Taupau joins Broncos on 1 year deal

Well he's saying all the right things.

I thought he trialed well so I'm hoping he has a big year for us and be a consistent force for us off the bench.

“It would be great (to stay longer),” Taupau said. “Hopefully there will be opportunities that come along with that but I can’t really put all my energy into hoping and wishing for something that will happen. I have to work hard for it. “I have come into a squad being the eldest player but it feels like they have shaved off ten years of my age. “It is just phenomenal the amount of energy, the love…they all work together as a group and I absolutely love that. That goes far beyond the playing group as well. “The culture at the club is phenomenal. I feel like I am 22, the same age as these kids.”

Pfft, kiss ass.

I want to see Marty doing his talking on the field with some tackles that hurt the opposition tonight. None better to start with than FIisher-Harris. If he happens to get a chance to get luai he’ll be an instant legend here.

Won't be mad if Flegler takes Luai's head off tbh.

I can actually see a few fireworks tonight, they'll go after Cobbo for sure for his comments last year that the media have decided to remind everyone of.

While it’s great to hear, it’s pretty sad that this dude has had a 12 year career and feels he’s never experienced a connection at a club.
Islanders in Manly I can see why.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.