Matt Gillett re-signs until 2020

I would’ve loved to see how he would have turned out if we did make him play fullback.

I meant when he was first recruited they were looking at him to play fullback. I just think it would’ve been interesting.

I remember griffin ran him at 5/8th a few times. Or was that henjak? Dark days.

He played 5/8th in the prelim loss to Manly in 2011. Ahead of Hunt. Now I love Gillo but right there showed Griffin’s incompetence. Gillo did his best (even set up a try with a kick iirc), but we needed a half

It's amazing hunt stuck around for as long as he did.

He played 5/8th in the prelim loss to Manly in 2011. Ahead of Hunt. Now I love Gillo but right there showed Griffin’s incompetence. Gillo did his best (even set up a try with a kick iirc), but we needed a half

That was the moment I started having some doubts about Griffin, even after a really successful season. I saw Bennett make the mistake of going with a back rower in the halves, saw Henjak make the same mistake, and I was thinking, surely fucking Hook wouldn't make the same mistake for the 3rd time in like 5 years, when our depth was actually a lot better than what Henjak and Bennett had.

There was a reason Hunt was kept out of the halves for so long.

If people think he is rocks and diamonds now, go and watch him back then.. Erratic was a word used by a coach to describe him and I don't even think that's the best word to use..

He certainly wasn't going to be winning us the game, that's for sure.

There was a reason Hunt was kept out of the halves for so long.

If people think he is rocks and diamonds now, go and watch him back then.. Erratic was a word used by a coach to describe him and I don't even think that's the best word to use..

He certainly wasn't going to be winning us the game, that's for sure.

Still a more viable option than throwing Gillette in there IMO

Active Now

• Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.