RUMOUR Matt Lodge signs until 2020

I really meant to say Lodge has been our best signing this year and in my opinion one of the very best signings we have made for many years. Ponga is undoubtedly the very best signing of all but that sort of view is always subjective.

Couldn't be happier about this. He, like Roberts has changed his life around and is a better player for it (and a better man). Not sure what he is reported to be on. Does anyone know? Regardless, he is a good prop with prospects to improve further. Graham and Burgess might have more in them but he is a lot younger. We are starting to look like a formidable side, provided we can fix a few issues with inconsistencies of our halves and outside backs.

I really meant to say Lodge has been our best signing this year and in my opinion one of the very best signings we have made for many years. Ponga is undoubtedly the very best signing of all but that sort of view is always subjective.

What are you talking about, Bird has been our best buy :emoji_astonished:

Couldn't be happier about this. He, like Roberts has changed his life around and is a better player for it (and a better man). Not sure what he is reported to be on. Does anyone know? Regardless, he is a good prop with prospects to improve further. Graham and Burgess might have more in them but he is a lot younger. We are starting to look like a formidable side, provided we can fix a few issues with inconsistencies of our halves and outside backs.
This is all true, but until we find ourselves a proven and consistent NRL quality Halfback to run the side we’re almost certainly going to continue to be just making up the numbers at this stage

you can get a 300k loan on a salary of 60k ... trust me ... and 60k is half the NRL minimum.

it is also not like the victims were negotiating from a position of strength, as they had no legal way to make Lodge pay a single cent ...

it wouldn't surprise me in the least of the settlement was a third of the original judgment
My understanding is that most settlements are about 25% of what the judge rules in these cases. He most likely is paying them 400k or so at most!

My understanding is that most settlements are about 25% of what the judge rules in these cases. He most likely is paying them 400k or so at most!
Well, I hope you're correct because the offence wasn't worth more than that ! I had the idea that even before the Broncos became part of this that Lodge had offered something along these lines to the aggrieved. Whatever the current situation I am very pleased things are now all but settled as I regard Lodge as important as Scott was to NQ or Lazo was back in the day for both the Broncos and the Storm.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Hoof Hearted
  • leon.bott
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.