Matthew Lodge re-signs for 3 more years

Loving those quotes

Anyone keeping track of how we are staggering these contracts??

Would hate a situation where we have 10+ players coming off contract in 2021

Fantastic news....thought this would occur after he was brought into the teams leadership group...

By the time this contract comes up for renewal he could well be one of the top 3 props in the game and right in his prime...

TPJ is next....????

Fantastic news....thought this would occur after he was brought into the teams leadership group...

By the time this contract comes up for renewal he could well be one of the top 3 props in the game and right in his prime...

TPJ is next....????

The only other prop I would sign ahead of Lodge we already have. I think Lodge was very unlucky not to wear the sky blue this year.

TPJ is next....????
TPJ - yes indeed.
The pieces are coming together nicely.
Wonder if Oatesy regrets not signing before the new boys on the block appeared.

Last edited:
awesome...love it...........things are starting to turn for us.....might not be enough to save this season but in years to come we can look back on this as the beginning of the Broncos building the finest forward pack in NRL history and one of the best ever...

Oh hell yes, love this guy!

Awesome news. At least our engine room is looking rock solid for a fair few years

Now we just need TPJ to sign up and our forward pack is set

Great stuff. Still not bothered about TPJ really. He has been mediocre mostly for us this year. When he starts playing like he did last week regularly I'll change my mind.

Great stuff. Still not bothered about TPJ really. He has been mediocre mostly for us this year. When he starts playing like he did last week regularly I'll change my mind.
I'm happy to have him re-sign, just as long as his pay packet reflects the variability in his performances. If he wants top dollars then he can find them elsewhere.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.