Matthew Lodge re-signs for 3 more years

I'm not saying we won't need to buy a good half ...

But if SOS can build on his Sharks performance, then he could form a quality halves partnership with Dearden

Yeah if Turpin keeps up his form, Seggy off the bench, and Milf playing a Ponga like role at the back, SoS and Dearden look to be sufficient.

But if SOS can build on his Sharks performance, then he could form a quality halves partnership with Dearden
Dearden and SOS is who i think seibs will go into 2020 thinking for the halves but he may keep an eye out if someone more suitable presents themselves.

Yeah if they can build on what skills they already have, that has the potential to be a lethal combination.

Last edited:

I'd actually go so far as to see if Kodi wants to come back and play 6

If seibold had started the Milf to FB move earlier, I think Kodi would still be here. A Nikorima Dearden combo looks alright to me.

Niko would hurt Dearden's game. As the senior player and a self-pronounced half back, he'd try to be the main playmaker (which he's trying to do at the Warriors to their detriment) when he's only good as a ball runner who chimes in here and there.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • Midean
  • Lazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosgirl
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.