RUMOUR McCullough to the Sea Eagles

I thought McCullough agreed to terms before the season started when we re-signed McGuire

I don't see the "slow service" people are whinging about. It's not about speed, it's about timing.

He also has the disadvantage of Hodges taking every decent scooting opportunity.

Having said that, his running and dummying game used to be unreal.

What do you mean by timing? You fix the speed, and the timing of other players adjusts by itself. Otherwise, taking longer than average to get the ball out to the halves or out wide is of no advantage to anyone (besides the opposition).

I don't see the "slow service" people are whinging about. It's not about speed, it's about timing.

He also has the disadvantage of Hodges taking every decent scooting opportunity.

Having said that, his running and dummying game used to be unreal.

Who.....McCullough ??

Pffft! No way !!

He was so slow a couple seasons back that the markers were reaching around and stealing the ball out of his hands before he'd even passed it.

I knew I would regret reading this thread. The guy is our long term captain. I doubt the club will let him go. Give him a few more months under Bennett and we will see a very good player mature and become a whole lot better.

I long held hope for Macca but I feel he has plateaued. He has no running game and does not engage the markers and is slow with his service.

As much as it pains me to say, we need to sit McC down and have him watch endless footage of Michael Ennis. It is Ennis speed, aggression and service that McC lacks. He is never going to be able to replicate someone like Smith, but I see no reason why he can't be at least as good as Ennis.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncs30
  • Morepudding
  • ezpz
  • rj9
  • Alec
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.