McCullough to undergo operation

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2018/09/18/mccullough-to-undergo-operation/

ANDREW McCullough will have surgery next week but is certain to be back in time for the Broncos' NRL campaign next year.
The tough hooker played on with a painful finger injury this season, an awful place to be in pain when you have to pass the ball a couple of hundred times a match.
The surgeon will do some repair work to the digit that will fix the problem.
"Andrew has had a ligament injury in his finger that he has carried for some time," said Broncos' High Performance Manager Jeremy Hickmans.
"He will have some corrective surgery on that ligament.
"His rehabilitation is not something that will keep him out for too long and he should be back in skills training in December."

So a fat overweight Macca will be back next season

Is it possible to have an off-season where half your spine doesn't have to have surgery of some sort.

I mean I know it's a contact sport and players play busted all the time but it seems like every year we have at least 1 player from our spine missing most of pre season etc, usually 2.

No Macca won’t be he’s always 1 of the fittest at the club. But that’s more of a excuse for WB to leave him as an 80minute player instead of having a utility hooker like we need.

When has Macca ever been overweight? There are a lot of things to criticise him for but commitment and fitness are not one of those.

Last edited:
So should we start a broncosHQ off season surgery bingo??

GOATES for the centre square

Leave big goates alone /Britney

Is it possible to have an off-season where half your spine doesn't have to have surgery of some sort.

I mean I know it's a contact sport and players play busted all the time but it seems like every year we have at least 1 player from our spine missing most of pre season etc, usually 2.

Easily fixed drop Macca from the spine.... give someone else a shot based on preseason. Pick 2 of Bird, KNik, Turpin and hopefully at least one show the goods at hooker or at least Macca gets the message that despite his hard work without using his fricken brain or developing core skills of a hooker (I.e passing, running or taking a kick more than once a month when we have no option kickers) is required to wear the Broncs 9. Good message for whole team really.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.