Melbourne Cup Winner

I think it will be Sea Moon.

and I base that on nothing in particular

Mount Athos because papa needs a new pair of stripes.

$75 win. Happy with that.

Understandable. I got 2 in the top 3 I know that much.

VEREMA PUT DOWN:
The race was marred by a tragic incident. Trackside officials confirmed French mare Verema was euthanised after it fractured a cannon (leg) bone at the 2000m mark.

Backed the winner at $7.50, had 20 each way, also backed Ethiopia to finish top 10 had $50 at 5 to 1.

Missed the tri and first 4 which is the big money because of Red Cadeaux, I had 11 of the first 12 across the line with Fiorente as a banker, still hurting because it cost me thousands. That's horse racing I suppose, finished in front on the race for once.

Ryan Moore is a fucking ****! That **** has ruined my fucking punt two fucking years in a row in the Cup! He let Dandino drift fucking backwards and then when he pulls the trigger from fucking dead last it storms home. If he had of kept the fucking horse midfield like he should have it would have been in the top 3 easily if not the winner. Stupid English ****!

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Spike
  • Rookie Alan
  • Organix
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.