Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
2003 round 22: Bulldogs 50 def Storm 4
2000 round 18: St George-Illawarra 50 def Storm 4
2001 round 20: Parramatta 54 def Storm 10
2008: Manly 40 def Storm 0

LOLZ!

Their biggest loss since the Cowboys trounced them 40-8 in round 3, 2006.

And now they watch Folau, Crocker, Smith and Geyer walk off into the sunset.

They'll make the 8 next season. Won't do much more.

Well they beat us and we're losing more players, so were does that leave us?

Who knows? And where did I say we were going to do any better?

This is HatersHQ. I'm hating the Storm. **** off out of my thread if you don't have any irrational hatred to unleash on the Storm :P

what kind of football team has purple jerseys, gayyyy! 8-)

Thanks for playing ronny! :P

This is definetly the end of their run IMO.

I wonder how this effects Cam Smith, who has refused to sign. He is either waiting to test his worth or he has thoughts of leaving Melbourne.

Cronk, Inglis and Slater are the only backs left, who have signed past 2011. Add to that the dwindling pack and they have a few seasons below what they have been. Add one or two serious injuries to key players and goodbye 2009.

Smith to Brisbane 2010!

Yeah, Smith can come to Brisbane. As an All Trades Queensland apprentice.

He can build Andrew McCullough's back yard patio after he becomes Queensland hooker in 2010.

Well either that or he'll have to do what Craig Smith from the Dragons did and move to the ESL after being run out of the game over his illegal tackling style :P

But then Cam Smith couldn't keep up with the pace of the game in the ESL. They wouldn't tolerate his attempts to slow the game down so his poor fitness doesn't impact him :P

ronnyd said:
Well they beat us and we're losing more players, so were does that leave us?

And Souths put 40 on the Sea Eagles not that long ago. Guess we should hand the trophy over to Redfern now, then :roll:

Coxy said:
Yeah, Smith can come to Brisbane. As an All Trades Queensland apprentice.

He can build Andrew McCullough's back yard patio after he becomes Queensland hooker in 2010.

2010?

Really?

So they're giving PJ one more crack at it next year, then? [icon_lol1.

Hammo said:
Cronk, Inglis and Slater are the only backs left, who have signed past 2011.

And I wouldn't be at all surprised to see at least one of those not see out his full contract.

Also, won't be surprised at the low achieving, ranting coach getting the flick before 2009 and is out.

I think Bellamy's job will be safe - he does fit in well down there. I don't think they'll make the eight next year, though.

Yep. And Will Chambers back from injury in the centres too. If they do move Inglis there, that's a good combination.

They'll make the 8. If they make top 4 they'll have done really well.

Well that's my outlandish prediction and I'm sticking with it! Be far from the first time I was wrong...

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.