Member update with Arey and Capes

It fills me with joy seeing Adam Reynolds in a Broncos jersey.

A quality halfback is something we've been needing since Hunt left and now we finally have one.

It feels like an eternity since we made one quality signing, let alone two in the one off season. With just the addition of Reynolds and Capewell, we've gone from bottom 4 to easy top 8 prospects.

The marketing department on point. Huge improvements.

Better than that badly photoshopped 87foot tall Coates standing over an AFL field that the storm spewed out.

Reyno seems genuinely excited to have a new challenge. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a player seem so openly enthusiastic about changing clubs.

The marketing department on point. Huge improvements.

Better than that badly photoshopped 87foot tall Coates standing over an AFL field that the storm spewed out.

Reyno seems genuinely excited to have a new challenge. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a player seem so openly enthusiastic about changing clubs.
I think hes at that point in his career where he has the confidence and knows what sort of player he is. Gives him the space to be a personality and get the work done without outside noise.

Rothfield reporting that even though Reynolds isn't due to report until mid-December, he showed up on Thursday and Friday to use the clubs facilities to work on his fitness
Give the bloke the captaincy right now that's the leader we want these young fellas to follow

he's a shoe in ... the club are already using him for the new membership campaign, and if you haven't seen it it's an absolute cracker...

One of the best campaigns I've seen from Brisbane for a long time. Needs more Locky in it but maybe there's a Part II coming

he's a shoe in ... the club are already using him for the new membership campaign, and if you haven't seen it it's an absolute cracker...

Absolutely he is and yeah I've seen it, have watched it multiple times actually.. the media department have been doing a great job lately and gets me so pumped for next year.
Getting mad bushranger vibes from Mick Hancock

Andy Samberg Brooklyn 99 GIF by PeacockTV

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Organix
  • bert_lifts
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Accept
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • LGH
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Santa
  • Redux
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.