Member update with Arey and Capes

Andy Samberg Brooklyn 99 GIF by PeacockTV

One of the funniest cold opens ever.

in case anyone missed it, with all the talk about Reynolds, here is the interview with our other superstar recruit.

give Kevvie a bit of a wrap in here. says him being the coach was an "upside" and says he has a bit of a special bond with him (from Origin)

in case anyone missed it, with all the talk about Reynolds, here is the interview with our other superstar recruit.

give Kevvie a bit of a wrap in here. says him being the coach was an "upside" and says he has a bit of a special bond with him (from Origin)

The leadership void has definitely had a decent bit of filling happen over this offseason.

the club has wasted no time "utilizing" ARey and Capes ...

here they are trying to flog some merchandise for the club 😛

Capture

SMH reporting that we have given Capes leave to attend the Panthers official premiership celebrations (10k fans are expected to attend). he'll stay in NSW until the border opens on December 17 (unless the border opens early), which is the same day he is required to report tp pre-season training. He will keep himself fit in Sydney before taking part in a three-day army camp with us

Capes says:

“I definitely wasn’t going to miss next weekend,” Capewell told the Herald. “It’s unfortunate the borders are shut at the moment, but I’ll still be getting back down there. I spoke to Brisbane and they were more than happy for me to get back, and they understand how important it is.

“I’ll fly back down to Sydney at the end of the week, but I can’t get back up here until December 17 [without having to quarantine]. I’ll fly back that day and go straight to training that day.

“Although we celebrated pretty well when we won it, it will still be good to see everyone again and have a quiet beer.

“I caught up with Nathan and a few of the boys after his operation, but I haven’t seen the rest of them since October 6.

“It will just be good to see all the fans and celebrate with them and the community and people who worked behind the scenes at the club – they have all been a massive part to helping us get to where we got to.”

SMH reporting that we have given Capes leave to attend the Panthers official premiership celebrations (10k fans are expected to attend). he'll stay in NSW until the border opens on December 17 (unless the border opens early), which is the same day he is required to report tp pre-season training. He will keep himself fit in Sydney before taking part in a three-day army camp with us

Capes says:

“I definitely wasn’t going to miss next weekend,” Capewell told the Herald. “It’s unfortunate the borders are shut at the moment, but I’ll still be getting back down there. I spoke to Brisbane and they were more than happy for me to get back, and they understand how important it is.

“I’ll fly back down to Sydney at the end of the week, but I can’t get back up here until December 17 [without having to quarantine]. I’ll fly back that day and go straight to training that day.

“Although we celebrated pretty well when we won it, it will still be good to see everyone again and have a quiet beer.

“I caught up with Nathan and a few of the boys after his operation, but I haven’t seen the rest of them since October 6.

“It will just be good to see all the fans and celebrate with them and the community and people who worked behind the scenes at the club – they have all been a massive part to helping us get to where we got to.”
I don't have a problem with this as long as he doesn't catch Covid!

Honey I shrunk Ben Hannant.

Met him once. At a maccas no less. Would only just be 6 foot if that, which looks about right next to Turps. Petero is a giant.

Hey gents, I have a slightly off-topic question relating to Broncos merchandise.. I'm looking to buy a couple of things for my Dad for Xmas (a diehard Broncos supporter) - namely a jacket & cap.
I note that in this latest release of 2022 supporter gear there aren't any jackets / hoodies etc as yet. My question is, does the club generally release this type of merchandise before Xmas or would I be better off getting him a 2021 jacket (https://shop.broncos.com.au/asics-2021-mens-travel-jacket-848.phtml) to ensure I can get something in time for Dec 25 ? Hope that all makes sense.
Thanks

They usually release cold weather gear later in the year.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.