Members Pre-Sale

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
So, someone on here was looking at getting tickets for round 1 to head along to the footy with their family for the first time in forever. Who was it? I want to give you my code for your pre-sale and member's discount.

Also, anyone else who may want to share their discounts, go nuts.

@LittleDavey83 - I've messaged you the links and codes you need.

I’m off to Townsville for the round 1 game, if anyone has a Cowboys member code for tickets, that’d come in handy... 😊

I’m off to Townsville for the round 1 game, if anyone has a Cowboys member code for tickets, that’d come in handy... [emoji4]

Me too.
General tickets go on sale this Tuesday the 18th Feb but if I can pick a couple up before then with a pre sale deal that would be great.

I’m off to Townsville for the round 1 game, if anyone has a Cowboys member code for tickets, that’d come in handy... [emoji4]
Me too.
General tickets go on sale this Tuesday the 18th Feb but if I can pick a couple up before then with a pre sale deal that would be great.
Try "Cowboys2020", I can't remember receiving an email about general sales (full season member), but this was the code for the 9's, origin & magic round.

Try "Cowboys2020", I can't remember receiving an email about general sales (full season member), but this was the code for the 9's, origin & magic round.

Yeah I gave that a crack, as well as every variation I could think of, plus Thurston 01, Paulgreensux and a few others, just for shits and giggles... 😂

Yeah I gave that a crack, as well as every variation I could think of, plus Thurston 01, Paulgreensux and a few others, just for shits and giggles... [emoji23]
I'll have a look on desktop outlook tomorrow & if i can find something, I'll post up

I feel dirty and ashamed but it’s supposed to be healthy to talk about your issues, so I am going to get something off my chest.

The only way I was able to get game tickets to Cowboys v Broncos in Townsville this morning, was to sign up as a Cowboys member...

Last edited:
I feel dirty and ashamed but it’s supposed to be healthy to talk about your issues, so I am going to get something off my chest.

The only way I was able to get game tickets to Cowboys v Broncos in Townsville this morning, was to sign up as a Cowboys member...

So, do we report this to PoliceLink or something? Clearly not fit for the job with these sorts of radical thoughts and actions.

So, do we report this to PoliceLink or something? Clearly not fit for the job with these sorts of radical thoughts and actions.

I was painted into a corner. My crew booked flights, hotels et al last year for the trip and I was being relied upon...

I was on Ticketmaster at 10.00am on the dot, when the tickets became available for public sale and there were only single seats available...

I’m only a man for gawd’s sake!

I was painted into a corner. My crew booked flights, hotels et al last year for the trip and I was being relied upon...

I was on Ticketmaster at 10.00am on the dot, when the tickets became available for public sale and there were only single seats available...

I’m only a man for gawd’s sake!

I was on the site to at 10:00 am and managed to get 2 tickets together although not in my preferred area. At least they were a bit cheaper.
After hearing all the reports about how fast they sold out I think I was fairly lucky.
Now just have to organise flights. I hope the airlines don’t price gouge.

We ran into a similar situation but fortunately managed to get a couple of codes from the club so we won’t be receiving any cowboys kindle.

After having a look around some other forums and upon talking to the club themselves, they apparently allocated a significantly large portion of seating to cows members for this game specifically, with what ever they don’t take going on sale to the general public sometime next week. Seems pretty bullshit seeing as like many others, we’ve had this trip booked since last year.

Hand in your gun & badge and check yourself into a mental institution. There is something wrong with you.

You do realise you have to attend the three day acclimatisation seminar?
Secret vision has been obtained

Meh, I'm a Melbourne Storm member because that was the only way I could get tickets once...and Port Adelaide in the AFL too as that was the only way I could get tickets to the game in Shanghai.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Nerd
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • Skyblues87
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.