Membership Cards

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but the Broncos are moving to digital membership cards this year.

To purchase a physical card it will be $15 per card and are forcing members to pay that per card per registered seat on the account.

This is crazy to me...

So I work for and manage a printing company here in Brisbane and we offer this service if anyone is keen to opt for an alternative to paying for the club version:

It is price matched and we offer the ability to custom design the cards.

Pathetic from the club. Can't count how many times I've had to wait while someone tries to get the scanner to read their phone properly. Printed barcodes work every time.

Can guarantee the membership hasn't been reduced by $15

Overpriced robbery to begin with anyway, now it's just insulting.

Only pros are environmental with the reduction of plastic and lanyard production

Great move by the club, just brilliant. Reward the loyal members who've stayed on despite White and Morris piledriving us into the laughingstock of the league by cutting back what we get. At this point White may as well just hire a skywriter to put up the message "**** you just give us money."

Just dont purchase the physical card? Digital makes way more sense to me.

Great move by the club, just brilliant. Reward the loyal members who've stayed on despite White and Morris piledriving us into the laughingstock of the league by cutting back what we get. At this point White may as well just hire a skywriter to put up the message "**** you just give us money."

But of course he would also expect fans to pay for said skywritten message too.

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but the Broncos are moving to digital membership cards this year.

To purchase a physical card it will be $15 per card and are forcing members to pay that per card per registered seat on the account.

This is crazy to me...

So I work for and manage a printing company here in Brisbane and we offer this service if anyone is keen to opt for an alternative to paying for the club version:

It is price matched and we offer the ability to custom design the cards.

Can I shoot you a PM?

Memberships are out! Don't forget you can design your own membership cards online (custom designs) and have them printed on the same style PVC cards as previous years. I'm going to do mine today. Thinking an Avengers or Zack Snyder's Justice League theme ... Or maybe Reece Walsh cause he's basically a superhero in my eyes. https://shop.eprintonline.com.au/custom-membership-card-printing-(pvc)/

should we do a competition to see who can come up with the best design? (some broncos players and images have been uploaded to the design tool for fun)

Last edited:
should we do a competition to see who can come up with the best design? (some broncos players and images have been uploaded to the design tool for fun)
Only if the club's going to foot the bill. I'm not up for paying over 30 dollars for an unofficial membership card that won't even get me a free Broncos burger when we put 30 points on the Storm.

Only if the club's going to foot the bill. I'm not up for paying over 30 dollars for an unofficial membership card that won't even get me a free Broncos burger when we put 30 points on the Storm.
interesting point! could we then not just show our digital one in that case for the free burger?

Even if you guys don't get a print and purchase, we could still do a comp for best design. .?

There's some Scott Minto Gold content for people to use.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • bert_lifts
  • Cavalo
  • Spooky1013
  • BRC088
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • azza.79
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • broncotville
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.