Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
4e11f98ce64045d780cee252b799ee6d

Mentor Cooper Cronk won’t let Tom Dearden off lightly

May 13, 2019

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely love this.

i was delighted to hear Coop say 'they have a game plan we like to play against the Broncos and hopefully we can get it ready in a short time'. I hope they do get it ready in the short turn round as we no longer play to how that plan was devised. Just might bamboozle them on Friday.

Coop sounds like a quality bloke, has an extremely high footy IQ and great work ethic, if he offered to act as a mentor to deardon and deardon could absorb that info, i would be willing to foot the phone bills.

It really doesn't seem like such a long time that we've been able to see Cronk play. Crazy to think how long he's been around.

Cronk will school him on the field. Great

It really doesn't seem like such a long time that we've been able to see Cronk play. Crazy to think how long he's been around.

I was thinking that too, doesn't seem to have been around nearly so long as he has.

Probably because he broke into the rep scene a little later than others from that era. No shame in that, he had Lockyer and JT in front of him.

Active Now

• Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • kman
  • Cavalo
  • eggstar10
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • Strop
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.