Michael Morgan

Is Boyd going to be right for the game @Porthoz?
Not sure. He seems to be on track for a early recovery...
To be fair I don't think Munster suits Milf either unless Milf really steps up as a game controller.
Munster is for game 3, as he has the combination with the rest of the Melbourne spine.

Next season, as much as I thoroughly dislike the prick, DCE might get the gig if he performs at the current level, unless Taylor goes boom.

I like Morgan at centre Munster in the halves better than the reverse: Morgan's fend and flick is ridiculous, and he's a big body. My NSW mates are begging for the Hunt rumour to be true, so that pretty much says it all about that.

This guy can play anywhere in the back line and still do his job well.

I had doubts about whether he could do his job at left centre.. I've only ever seen him play on the right. But he had a great game last night and proved just how versatile he is.

This guy can play anywhere in the back line and still do his job well.

I had doubts about whether he could do his job at left centre.. I've only ever seen him play on the right. But he had a great game last night and proved just how versatile he is.
Yeah, I was doubtful over his place in the side but he showed some real class touches in this series. Really impressed.

He can just adapt so quickly, it is freakish. He went to halfback after JT went down and two games later, he is carving up. Comes up and kills it at origin at centre. Won a premiership at NQ basically playing centre and has won origins and tests playing as a reserve lock. He is the new Shaun Berrigan and I have no qualms about claiming that at all.

I don't really think much of him as a 5/8, but he makes a good center

If he's not the best park footy player ever he's the second best.
I'm looking forward to watching him at 7 the rest off the year.
Easily my favourite non Bronco

Palmer Waupau was and still is the best.

Except that one time in 2015. Oh, and again in 2016.

Morgan comes across as quite a sensible and intelligent guy for a footballer. He's a contender to replace Smith as captain of Queensland imo.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.