NEWS Mike Colman: Broken Darius Boyd channelling Elvis and Ali

Hahaha.
Cheeseburger Elvis. I love it. What a great term for someone who plays on to long.

You know you’re done when the Courier Mail is calling you out

Darius `Cheesburger Elvis' Boyd

The article is spot on.

I've been one of his biggest fans through out his career but not even I can defend him with some misguided optimism. He's just not a first grade footballer anymore, if he has any brains he'll retire.

If he has no brains, Seibold will be telling him to get used to reserve grade next year, well I hope so anyway.

Hope Locky reads through this article & changes his thoughts & make Boyd retire at seasons end.
Broncos premiership chances rest on Boyd’s mojo - my ass!!!

Let’s hope this article actually came from the coaching staff and Colman was just the ghost writer.
I'm going to say this exactly what is happening, Bennett used the media in similar ways. Obviously trying to force his hand.

To be fair, he isn't the only one to be steamrolled by Ramien.

He was falling over backwards before Ramien even got to him. I don't know if he was losing his balance or he was just plain scared.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.