Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Is anybody else irrationally excited for this exhibition match? They're playing it down like it's going to be a friendly exhibition, but I have no doubt once that bell rings that they'll be fighting for real.

Think it's scheduled to start at like 4-5pm QLD time this Sunday.

Kill

Is anybody else irrationally excited for this exhibition match? They're playing it down like it's going to be a friendly exhibition, but I have no doubt once that bell rings that they'll be fighting for real.

Think it's scheduled to start at like 4-5pm QLD time this Sunday.
I was interested until I read theres no knockouts and as soon as someone is cut, fight over.

I was interested until I read theres no knockouts and as soon as someone is cut, fight over.

Wait.. what?

'No knockouts' in a boxing match? Excuse me?

Wait.. what?

'No knockouts' in a boxing match? Excuse me?
Uh huh.
Wind gone outta your sails too?
Will be an exhibition cuddle and love tap fest.

Oh and theres no judges

Proper bait and switch for those that have already shelled out for it..

Last edited:
Not surprised in the least that it was called a draw given the 'rules'. Was actually a pretty entertaining fight, Tyson still fit & strong as ****. Jones Jr still crafty & entertaining.

Tyson still looked like the Tyson of old only slower and less powerful. Roy should’ve hung them up years ago, his style does not favour well with considering the attributes that typically depreciate with age.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.