NEWS Milford and Bird being shopped around

Imagine being Milford right now though, talk about mixed messages..

2015-17: Ok Milf just run the footy and play what's in front of you

2018: Ok Milf we need you to run the entire footy team and organise everything

2019: Ok Milf we need you to run the entire footy team but also get back to you running best, allow me to move you to Fullback to assist with regaining your running game

2020: Lol just kidding you're a Five-Eighth idiot, go back to running the team, but not too much, we're bringing in another half who wants to run the team, but still run it, because he's not very good, btw you're moving back to Fullback for a game to help you with your running game, keep running, but run the team as well, please.
Yeah, it's getting a joke now. Just settle on his position/role and let him sink or swim.

I wonder where other opportunities lay in SEQ? Mmmm. I'm sure he'll come home some day and like most of us feel, there's a few places where we'd like to live. Where's he been staying lately?
He's moving to Amsterdam?

I will when people stop spruiking the fallacy that he’s been rubbish for ‘3 years’
you Have had a good take now and then but this one you just got to accept a loss on, Milford is busted as a Bronco.

Last edited:
You've got to stop beating that horse, mate. Couldn't be any more dead.

It's not like Milford had much competition that year. He won it by default because the player that was going to win it had a dip in form for a period.

I wonder where other opportunities lay in SEQ? Mmmm. I'm sure he'll come home some day and like most of us feel, there's a few places where we'd like to live. Where's he been staying lately?
Hmmm 🤔 bubbles bath house ?

It's not like Milford had much competition that year. He won it by default because the player that was going to win it had a dip in form for a period.
We won 60% of games and were 6/8 against top 4 teams and one win off the minor premiers. Another fallacy is that we weren’t good in 18.

We won 60% of games and were 6/8 against top 4 teams and one win off the minor premiers. Another fallacy is that we weren’t good in 18.

1qytjm.jpg

Some people are still in denial 😯 bordering on the spoon and still

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.