NEWS Milford arrested

IceWorks

QCup Player
May 10, 2019
Threads
Any update on Mighty Milf?

Would be a distraction from Captain America Nathan Cleary and his selfish buddies at least.

JAHHW

NRL Captain
Aug 24, 2017
Threads
Any update on Mighty Milf?

Would be a distraction from Captain America Nathan Cleary and his selfish buddies at least.
No update, but this did make me think of this.
1633828752968.jpeg

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
Tony and Miri have gone dark on IG:

Wow. What a fall from grace.
turning their accounts private is a fall from grace?
They're back. But nothing to see.

jamesbrandy

QCup Player
May 22, 2014
Threads
They'll probably still use "Broncos star" even though he has left.

They did the same with Hopoate when he got in trouble, even though he was never a star and was no longer contracted.

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
We could offer him a base wage if Souffs cut his contract.
Milford: Mr Walters I was just going through your garbage and I couldn't help overhearing you have a few spots in your squad of 30. Of course, being a highly-skilled playmaker, my fee is 1 million dollars a season.

Kevie: We pay $8 a game and you get these two buy one get one free Big Mac coupons.

Milford: Three.

Kevie: Two.

Milford: Okay, Two. And I get to keep this old birdcage!

Kevie: Done!

Milford: Still got it!

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Threads
What would be the harm in signing him on minimum wage?

No risk move. If he shits the bed, we're only paying him minimum wage. No harm done. If he resurrects his career, again we're only paying minimum wage and have got ourselves a bargain.

He wouldn't be replacing anyone in the top 30 that's a realistic chance of playing next season, anyway. Plus we could get him for less than 100k.

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Sep 28, 2012
Threads
What would be the harm in signing him on minimum wage?

No risk move. If he shits the bed, we're only paying him minimum wage. No harm done. If he resurrects his career, again we're only paying minimum wage and have got ourselves a bargain.

He wouldn't be replacing anyone in the top 30 that's a realistic chance of playing next season, anyway. Plus we could get him for less than 100k.

Because he’s lazy and full of excuses.

If he couldn’t do it on a million a year, there’s no way he’ll do it on base wage, at least not here.

I also think he’s not a healthy presence amongst the playing group with his attitude

Both he and the club need him elsewhere

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Threads
Because he’s lazy and full of excuses.

If he couldn’t do it on a million a year, there’s no way he’ll do it on base wage, at least not here.

I also think he’s not a healthy presence amongst the playing group with his attitude

Both he and the club need him elsewhere

If that were the case, we never would have seen such a visible improvement in both him and the side at the back end of the season.

But even if he does shit the bed or has a negative impact on the squad, he's only going to be on minimum wage so you just simply offload him. But on the other hand the potential for upside is there because Reynolds wants him at the club and with Reynolds taking him under his wing and getting in his ear, he could be a positive influence on Milford.

It's a no risk, potential for high reward move and if it doesn't work out, again he's only going to be on minimum wage.

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
Threads
done and dusted for milford though right he either is playing for souths or the nrl dont register his contract?

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyne

Members online

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.